Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - APA Corp. eyes returning at least $1.8 billion of its capital to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks by year-end while also lowering its production guidance for 2022 by 2%.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.
2022-05-24 - The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court said Attorney General Maura Healey could pursue what Exxon Mobil called a politically-motivated case that it claimed violated a state law protecting defendants from lawsuits designed to silence them.
2022-05-25 - Shareholders earlier blocked proposals to accelerate carbon emission reductions at oil and gas producers TotalEnergies SE, BP Plc, Shell Plc, Occidental Petroleum Corp. and ConocoPhillips Co.
2022-05-23 - PIRC said Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods should be held accountable as chairman for assuring the company’s strategy to meet Paris-aligned goals to reduce carbon emissions.