Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-01 - “Continued operation of Freeport’s LNG export facility without corrective measures may pose an integrity risk to public safety, property or the environment,” the U.S. PHMSA said in its preliminary report.
2022-04-19 - The company's existing Louisiana and Texas operations have ample unused space that could allow for future expansions, Cheniere's Executive Vice President Anatol Feygin, said in a statement.
2022-04-18 - “The acceleration higher is mainly due to some late winter weather, low storage levels, higher demand for LNG shown by exports and some industrial demand,” said Thomas Saal, senior vice president for energy at StoneX Financial Inc.
2022-05-02 - NextDecade Corp. will supply French utility company Engie with LNG from its Rio Grande LNG export facility on a free-on-board basis, pre a 15-year sale and purchase agreement.
2022-05-05 - North Sea port is designated as a hub as four FSRUs are secured.