Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Because oil and gas will still be part of the energy mix, executives said it also makes sense to incentivize lower-carbon basins like the Bakken.
2022-06-17 - Vicki Hollub, CEO of leading EOR producer Occidental Petroleum, said the application can lead to net-neutral CO₂ oil production, which will be critical to advancing the energy transition.
2022-04-12 - Hunting’s Direct Pull-Through installation methodology is intended to simplify installation and enhance safety during project execution for the Yellowtail development—Exxon Mobil’s fourth, and largest, project within the Stabroek Block offshore Guyana.
2022-04-11 - To help solve onset difficulties at the well site or facility, new surface well testing equipment can assist oil and gas producers in increasing efficiency and saving time and money.
2022-04-19 - Executives from Halliburton and Schlumberger weigh in on what trends in technology are emerging in the Permian Basin.