Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-20 - Expanding the interface between information technology and operational technology makes cybersecurity more challenging and more critical than ever, Siemens Energy cybersecurity expert Sam Miorelli warned shale operators at DUG East.
2022-05-17 - With its investment in Ohio-based Nick’s Well Plugging, Diversified Energy says it is well-positioned to meet or exceed its stated commitment to retire at least 200 of its wells per year across Appalachia by 2023.
2022-05-17 - In addition to a focus on well intervention and robotics operations, Helix is pursuing an energy transition business model, which CEO Owen Kratz says the expanded decommissioning presence from the Alliance acquisition furthers.
2022-05-02 - It may not have been declared, but the entire oil and gas industry—including offshore—is facing a cyberwar, says Nicholas Andersen, cybersecurity expert and COO at Invictus International Consulting.
2022-06-02 - The deal needs to be approved by the Philippines' Department of Energy and state-owned Philippine National Oil Co. Exploration Corp.