Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-16 - Riverbend Energy Group had assembled the nonop acreage since 2016 through three funds; it retains assets in the Permian’s southern Midland Basin.
2022-06-24 - Chevron, currently based in San Ramon, California, is expected to shift its headquarters to the new site during the third quarter of 2023.
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.
2022-06-24 - Curtis Mewbourne founded his company, Mewbourne Oil, in 1965 and grew it over the years into one of the largest closely held oil companies in the U.S. focused in the Permian and Anadarko basins.
2022-06-13 - The RimRock transaction, which adds at least 100 locations, should enable Devon Energy to keep production flat in the Williston Basin for the next 4-5 years, Goldman Sachs said.