Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - APA Corp. eyes returning at least $1.8 billion of its capital to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks by year-end while also lowering its production guidance for 2022 by 2%.
2022-06-03 - Norwegian oil workers plan strike action at 10 permanent offshore installations, including the Njord A, Valhall, Gudrun and several Oseberg platforms, as well as three mobile service units, unions said.
2022-05-25 - Before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine earlier this year that spurred the exit, Equinor’s petroleum production in Russia had stood at some 25,000 boe/d, a relatively small part of its overall production of around 2 million boe/d.
2022-06-28 - While crude exports to “America”—which accounts mainly for the U.S.—were up, Mexico’s state-owned Pemex reported a significant cut in shipments to Europe and Asia.
2022-07-26 - Range Resources intends to reduce its leverage to 0.6x from 1.2x by the end of the year, the Marcellus shale producer said in its earnings report.