Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-13 - Equinor and Shell, along with Exxon Mobil, Ophir Energy and Pavilion Energy, plan to build an LNG plant in the country's Lindi region.
2022-06-02 - Europe’s only large-scale LNG plant, the Hammerfest plant in Norway, restarted LNG production following a fire almost two years ago, operator Equinor said on June 2.
2022-06-13 - The government of Trinidad and Tobago has been slow to alter its fiscal regime amid the ongoing reality that the country’s natural gas reserves could run out in less than 10 years, data provided in BP’s Statistical Review of World Energy shows.
2022-06-02 - Higher gas production could spur an increase in exports, however, higher LNG exports aren’t likely to flow just yet from Trinidad until a decision is taken regarding the restructuring of the Atlantic LNG complex.