Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-17 - Energia Argentina and Tenaris signed a contract to complete a pipeline that will transfer natural gas from the Vaca Muerta shale formation, allowing Argentina to forgo costly LNG imports.
2022-06-10 - Matador Resources entered into an agreement with a subsidiary of Summit Midstream Partners to acquire Summit’s Lane Gathering and Processing System in New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties.
2022-07-27 - Oil companies are "evaluating the opportunity to deploy incremental capital in North America to modestly grow production," Liberty Energy shared in its recent earnings call.
2022-07-20 - After a quiet first half of 2022, the roughly $770 million spent on acquisitions in June and July is the first sign that the mineral rights and oil and gas royalty industry is coming to grips with the current chaotic state of the global economy.
2022-07-08 - Alberta, Calgary-based Freehold Royalties said the acquisitions from two private sellers in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale will grow the company’s U.S. land holdings by about 147,000 gross acres.