Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said EPA’s actions could limit Permian Basin production, which could substantially increase pump prices.
2022-04-19 - “We are convinced it’s better to produce gas in the North Sea than buying it from Vladimir Putin,” Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen told reporters during a briefing.
2022-04-19 - Russia produced about 300,000 bbl/d of oil below its target in March at 10.018 million bbl/d, based on secondary sources, the report from OPEC+ showed.
2022-04-19 - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management said it will offer 131,771 acres (53,326 hectares) to oil and gas companies in Wyoming, the largest planned sale.
2022-06-13 - Some 845 offshore workers had planned strike action from June 12 if the annual pay negotiations with employers failed.