Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-23 - The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC), which has been collecting fees from gas wells and distributing them to local governments, said it has collected and distributed over $2.2 billion to Pennsylvania communities.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.