Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-04-14 - SilverBow Resources acquires liquids-weighed assets in western Eagle Ford through the acquisitions of Sundance Energy and SandPoint Resources that meaningfully increase SilverBow’s size and scale.
2022-04-14 - Analysts said the industry must drill new wells going forward because the number of DUCs available was dropping fast. That drilling increase was likely already coming, at least in the nation’s biggest oil shale basin, the Permian Basin.
2022-04-19 - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management said it will offer 131,771 acres (53,326 hectares) to oil and gas companies in Wyoming, the largest planned sale.
2022-04-19 - Executives from Halliburton and Schlumberger weigh in on what trends in technology are emerging in the Permian Basin.