Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-05-26 - As part of the consolidation, Nigel Hearne will oversee Chevron’s full value chain in the newly created executive vice president position.
2022-04-29 - Chevron's first quarter posted earnings of $6.5 billion surpassed Wall Street's predictions and quadrupled from first quarter 2021.
2022-05-24 - Washington last week gave Chevron what it called a “narrow” authorization to engage in talks with Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro’s government on future activities.
2022-04-29 - Shares of both companies fell on the day, with Chevron losing 3% while Exxon Mobil dropped 2.6% on an overall down day for Wall Street.