Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-29 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Emily McClain, vice president on Rystad Energy’s gas markets team based in Houston.
2022-05-26 - The Haynesville Shale play’s making more than 14 Bcf/d today, and the world is counting on this Gulf Coast LNG supplier to keep delivering—and more, too.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.
2022-06-24 - We entered 2022 with the view that E&P spending would grow in the mid-teens year-over-year. This is now likely closer to 20%, according to James West, senior managing director at Evercore, in a market outlook exclusive to Oil and Gas Investor.