Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-08-10 - Chesapeake ready to wrap return to its roots as a key U.S. natural gas-weighted E&P through a series of key acquisitions in late 2021 and early 2022, CEO Nick Dell'Osso shared in a second-quarter conference call.
2022-07-06 - S.T.L. Resources initially appeared to win Marshland Field assets mineral leases and infrastructure in the Marcellus, but a last-minute bidder nearly upended the process.
2022-08-01 - NCS Multistage Holdings CFO Ryan Hummer will succeed Robert Nipper as CEO, who helped found the company in 2006.
2022-07-26 - Concurrent with the appointments of Brad Johnson and Brian Kuck to the Civitas Resources leadership team, Dean Tinsley will step down as senior vice president of operations, effective Aug. 1.