Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Mammoth Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Strawn Sand well package that includes overriding royalty interest in three producing horizontal wells in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-06-08 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including a $170 million Williston Basin bolt-on and Intrepid-backed Rio Grande E&P finds an exit.
2022-06-01 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including series of transactions by Crestwood totaling roughly $1.2 billion that saw the company exiting its legacy Barnett Shale position.
2022-06-15 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Devon Energy’s $856 million bolt-on acquisition of RimRock Oil and Gas in the Bakken plus BP’s exit from the Canadian oil sands.
2022-05-25 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the combination of Colgate Energy and Centennial Resource Development in a $7 billion “merger of equals” transaction plus Exxon Mobil’s exit from the Barnett.