Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-24 - The payments only relate to BP’s upstream operations in the country and do not include other corporate taxes such as its retail business.
2022-05-25 - Before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine earlier this year that spurred the exit, Equinor’s petroleum production in Russia had stood at some 25,000 boe/d, a relatively small part of its overall production of around 2 million boe/d.
2022-06-07 - EIG is seeking to purchase up to 25% of Repsol’s so-called upstream business, the sources said, in a deal that would give the Spanish group cash for its plans to build clean energy capacity.
2022-05-23 - Private equity firms Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors and Warburg Pincus launched an auction process to sell their majority stake in Houston-based Terra Energy Partners earlier this month, sources say.