Hart Energy on July 30 announced the honorees for Oil and Gas Investor’s 2021 “Forty Under 40” recognition program.
Oil and Gas Investor launched the annual program in 2016 to recognize role models in the industry that demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving, leadership and community involvement. This year’s honorees were nominated by peers, colleagues or superiors and include individuals from the petroleum industry and the financial community.
The 2021 honorees for Oil and Gas Investor’s “Forty Under 40” program are (in alphabetical order):
- M. Boone Bajgier, Manager, Production Engineering, Advance Energy Partners
- Justin Bennett, Founding Partner & CCO, Pinon Midstream
- Nicholas S. Carnrite, Managing Director and Partner, The Carnrite Group
- David Carter, Managing Director, RedOaks Energy Advisors
- Wilkie Colyer, CEO, Contango Oil & Gas
- Abhishek Deshpande, Global Head of Oil Market Strategy, JP Morgan Chase & Company
- Emily Easley, President & CEO, NOVUS Energy Advisors
- Bentsen Falb, Managing Director, Raymond James Associates
- Lacey Falls, CFO, AEGIS Hedging Solutions
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Vice President-Land, Pursuit Oil and Gas
- Daniel Flannery, Managing Director, Riverstone Holdings LLC
- John Fossum, Managing Director, Petrie Partners
- Laura Freeman, Vice President, Business Development, Vencer Energy
- Ben Heinzelmann, President, Energy Domain (A MineralWare Co.)
- Drew Hopkins, Chief Revenue Officer, LandVantage
- Abhishek Kumar, Principal, Production Lending LLC
- Ian Levine, Vice President, MODA Midstream
- Tim Magliaro, Vice President, Business Development, Lucid Energy Group
- Taylor McCay, Vice President, EnCap Investments
- Collin McLelland, Co-Founder & CEO, Digital Wildcatters
- Matthew Melton, Vice President, EnCap Flatrock
- Lindsey Mersman, Chief Revenue Officer, EAG Services
- Michael Mitchell, Vice President, Energy Spectrum Capital
- Zach Muroff, Vice President, Business Development, EnergyNet
- Nii Ahele Nunoo, Senior Associate Energy Core Operations, KPMG LLP
- Travis Pace, President, Fortuna Resources III
- Graham Patton, Principal/ VP Validus Energy, Pontem Energy Capital
- Kyle Ray, Executive Vice President of Engineering and Finance, FourPass Energy
- Rachel Reese, Managing Attorney, R. Reese & Associates
- Brian Reger, Senior Vice President, Asset Development, Jonah Energy
- Daniel P. Rohling, Executive Vice President & COO, Battalion Oil
- Sarita Schank, CAO, Momentum Minerals
- Anne Slattery, Industrials Senior Analyst, RSM US
- JD Smith, CEO, EnCore Permian Operating
- Molly Smith, General Manager, Drilling & Completions, Murphy Oil Corporation
- Josh Stevens, Senior Vice President of Finance, US Energy Development Corp
- Will Todd, CEO, Bedrock Energy Partners
- Scott Van Sickle, CEO, Revolution Resources
- Stephanie Zoutenbier, Commercial Engagement Leader, Baker Hughes
- Ashley Zumwalt-Forbes, President, Black Mountain Metals & Black Mountain Exploration
Video interviews and other special features with these individuals will be posted to the Hart Energy website, similar to these interviews last year. Editorial profiles of each honoree also will appear in a special supplement to Oil and Gas Investor.
Qualified individuals were nominated in an open submission process. Honorees were chosen for proven leadership or potential and positive impact and contribution to their respective organizations.
Since its launch in 2016, this prestigious annual process has continued to attract strong support from the petroleum industry and the financial community. Honorees traditionally span varied organizations and disciplines: investment banks, oil and gas producers, midstream operators, service companies and technology providers with responsibilities for management, acquisitions and divestitures, law, finance and more.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.
Faced with challenges with commodity prices and geology in the Western Anadarko Basin, FourPoint Energy’s Jacob Shumway told DUG Midcontinent conference attendees: “We see this as a time to innovate.”