Hart Energy unveiled on Oct. 25 the honorees for Oil and Gas Investor’s 2022 “Forty Under 40” recognition program.
This year’s honorees were nominated by peers, colleagues or superiors in an open submission process. All are recognized for proven leadership or potential and positive impact on their respective organizations. These role models demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem-solving, leadership and community involvement.
The 2022 honorees for Oil and Gas Investor’s “Forty Under 40” program are (alphabetically by surname):
- Robert Anderson, Managing Partner, Arch Energy Partners
- Kayla Ball, Chief Product Officer, Validere
- Nooshin Behroyan, Founder and CEO, Paxon Energy & Infrastructures
- Nadia Bollinger, Senior Manager of Partner Solutions Architecture, Energy and Utilities, Amazon Web Services
- Chris Caudill, Chairman, President and CFO, Infinity Water Solutions
- Babatunde Cole, President and General Manager of Delaware Basin Unit, Oxy
- Geoff Cole, Vice President of Finance, Brazos Midstream
- Phil Cossich, CFO and Treasurer, LLOG Exploration Co. LLC
- Patrick Crump, Marcellus Planning Manager, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Amanda Darby, Vice President of Engineering, Azul Resources
- Alex Dyes, Executive Vice President Engineering and Corporate Strategy, Ring Energy Inc.
- Scott Gale, Executive Director of External Engagement, Halliburton Labs
- Salah Gamoudi, Executive Vice President and CFO, SandRidge Energy Inc.
- Amber Barlow Garcia, Partner, Deutsch Kerrigan LLP
- Preshit Gawade, Ph.D., Executive Director of New Energies, Baker Hughes
- Ashley Gilmore, CEO, Tracts
- Jeremy Gottlieb, Co-Founder and President, ComboCurve Inc.
- Michael Hart, Vice President and CFO, Rio Grande E&P
- Andrea Hepp, Deal Lead, Shell
- Adnan Khan, Managing Director, The Carnrite Group
- Brett Knowles, Vice President, EnCap Flatrock Midstream
- Brandon Lakatta, Vice President of Land, Pioneer Natural Resources Co.
- Riki Meier, Director of Operations, Cornerstone Acquisition & Management Co. LLC
- Victor Mendoza, Head of Oil & Gas Securitizations, Donovan Ventures
- Tony Moss, Director, Powder River Basin, Continental Resources Inc.
- Derek Nixon, President and CEO, Varel Energy Solutions
- Nkiruka Catherine Ohaegbu, DBA, Public Affairs, Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- Armand Paradis, Co-Founder and CEO, ComboCurve Inc.
- Kim Pinyopusarerk, Sustainability and Communications Manager, Callon Petroleum
- Heidi Reger, Former Director of Development, Discovery Natural Resources
- Zach Rider, Vice President, Commercial and Corporate Development, Tallgrass
- Josh Roberts, COO, Stakeholder Midstream LLC
- Chris Samanns, President, Signal Peak Silica
- Josh Shapiro, CFO, U.S. Well Services Inc.
- Tara Sharma, Vice President of Engineering, RedOaks Energy Advisor
- Atman Shukla, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Houston Sullivan, Co-CEO, Veritas Energy LLC
- Geoff Vernon, Vice President of Reservoir Engineering and A&D, Earthstone Energy Inc.
- Patrick Watrin, Senior Vice President, XRI Holdings
- Ashly Wolicki, Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, Jonah Energy LLC
- Danny Yick, Senior Director of Corporate A&D, ConocoPhillips Co.
- Josh Young, CIO, Bison Interests
Video interviews and other special features with these individuals are featured online at HartEnergy.com/FortyUnder40. Editorial profiles of each honoree also will appear in a special supplement to Oil and Gas Investor in November.
Oil and Gas Investor’s annual “Forty Under 40” recognition program began in 2016 and attracts strong support from the petroleum industry and the financial community. Honorees traditionally span varied organizations and disciplines: investment banks, oil and gas producers, midstream operators, service companies and technology providers with responsibilities for management, acquisitions and divestitures, law, finance and more.
Tech Over Trial-and-Error: Improving Near-Well Bore Completions
2023-01-27 - Drill2Frac’s FlowFX solution helps fine-tune completion designs by modeling parameters such as the number of perf clusters and length of stages.
COO Richard Dealy: Pioneer Gears Up to Test Permian’s Woodford, Barnett Zones [WATCH]
2023-03-21 - Pioneer Natural Resources President and COO Richard Dealy discusses what's on tap for its Permian Basin, including electrification of fields, production growth, "decades of inventory" and wind turbines.
US Drillers Cut Most Rigs in a Week Since Sept. 2021: Baker Hughes
2023-01-06 - Shale braces for another disappointing year of weaker output gains, rising costs and dwindling reserves in 2023.
E&P Highlights: March 20, 2023
2023-03-20 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including a Black Sea discovery and new contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.
U.S. Drillers Add Oil and Gas Rigs for Second Week in a Row: Baker Hughes
2023-03-24 - Even though gas rig counts are currently up, analysts say drillers have been cutting rigs in some shale basins, especially the Haynesville due to higher production costs.