Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-21 - Managing well spacing and frac-driven interactions improves efficiencies in unconventional plays. Here’s what the experts of hydraulic fracturing technology say are the current trends.
2022-06-10 - Petroecuador "seeks to increase production at the Amistad field and maximize the recovery factor of its deposits in the block," the company said in a release.
2022-06-01 - Under the new plan, Shell plans to start production from the Jackdaw gas field located in the North Sea in the second half of 2025.
2022-06-17 - Even though the U.S. rig count has climbed for a record 22 months in a row through May, weekly increases have been incremental and crude production has been largely stagnant over the last few months.
2022-06-16 - Transitional Energy’s geothermal technology was used to harvest heat from produced water at a Nevada oil field to generate electricity, CEO Salina Derichsweiler told Hart Energy.