Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - The time is now to set up the rules of the road for a certified gas market that will rapidly draw down methane emissions and give U.S. producers the leading advantage.
2022-06-07 - The group of major oil producers has announced a planned production increase, but significant challenges remain.
2022-04-28 - In its document, the attorney general also highlighted Norway’s role as a stable and predictable energy supplier to Europe in the wake of the Ukraine war and “Russia’s instrumentalization of energy.”
2022-05-27 - Despite this week’s rig decline, Baker Hughes said the total count of oil and natural gas rigs in the U.S. was still up 270, or 59%, over this time last year.
2022-05-09 - Known as Eldfisk North, the development is part of the wider Ekofisk area in the Norwegian North Sea, where ConocoPhillips has pumped hydrocarbons for more than 50 years. The U.S. operator said the new reserves are expected to come onstream in 2024.