Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-06-30 - In conjunction with the retirement of the company’s general counsel and secretary Cyrus “Skip” Marter, the Civitas Resources board of directors appointed Travis Counts as the new chief legal officer and secretary.
2022-06-21 - Spicewood announced the final closing of Spicewood Mineral Partners LP with total capital commitments exceeding its target of $200 million.
2022-06-08 - Devon Energy agreed to acquire the leasehold interest and related assets of RimRock Oil and Gas, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company focused in the Williston Basin.