Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Stratas Advisors expects oil prices will rebound from the current level and, for the most part, remain throughout the third quarter within the channel between $100 and $120. Here’s why.
2022-05-26 - The announcement by Enbridge follows Venture Global’s final investment decision on May 25 to build the $13.2 billion Plaquemines LNG project in Louisiana’s Plaquemines Parish.
2022-06-06 - China Gas signed a 25-year agreement for LNG supply from Energy Transfer's Lake Charles LNG export facility, representing the first long-term LNG contract the company has signed.
2022-06-08 - Depleted natural gas inventories and market uncertainty across Europe make U.S. LNG a hot commodity as several countries begin to hedge bets on Russian gas.
2022-06-17 - Some 75% of Freeport LNG’s feed gas, or 1.47 Bcf/d, relies on Boardwalk Pipeline’s Gulf South Pipeline, with a unit of BP Plc supplying roughly half of that capacity, according to consultancy East Daley Capital.