Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-06-01 - EIV Capital’s David Finan shares how investors are deciding which carbon management practices are worth pursuing, as well as the trillions of dollars of capital needed to reach net zero.
2022-06-23 - U.S. oil and gas executives told the Dallas Fed their highest uncertainties are no longer below ground but above, with politics, inflation, supply times, material shortages, labor and capital hampering activity.
2022-06-27 - Petrobras has experienced an almost constant churn at the CEO position since 2021 stemming from disagreements with Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro regarding prices for gasoline and diesel fuel.
2022-06-29 - The project by Black Sea Oil & Gas (BSOG), controlled by U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, is Romania’s first offshore Black Sea development in three decades.