Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-16 - Oil and gas producers will see new taxes and fees and their effective cash tax rates rise to 15% compared to other sectors, such as a 5% increase for tech.
2022-06-09 - The greenhouse gas offset credit system is intended to support a domestic carbon offset trading market.
2022-06-02 - The lack of emissions guidelines could serve as a barrier to significant progress as E&P companies in the Lower 48 explore advancing carbon management technologies.
2022-06-17 - At President Biden's third annual Major Economies Forum, he will encourage China and other major economies to increase methane reduction efforts to combat climate change.
2022-06-07 - The bill is part of the state's effort to reduce statewide greenhouse gas emissions by 85% by 2050.