Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-12 - OPEC and the International Energy Agency (IEA) conflicting oil demand views, with OPEC cutting its world oil demand forecast and the IEA raising its demand growth forecast.
2022-08-12 - The week of Aug. 8, 2022 was the first time the U.S. oil and gas rig count fell for two consecutive weeks since August 2020.
2022-08-12 - Find could amount to as much as 36 MMBoe.
2022-08-11 - Mexico’s Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) continues to flare significant gas volumes amid a lack of regulatory or economic incentive for the company to do the contrary, an analyst with Houston-based Welligence told Hart Energy.
2022-08-11 - "Shell is coordinating with local authorities and mobilizing personnel and equipment to assess the situation," Shell said in a statement regarding a pipeline leak.