Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Louisiana Energy Gateway will facilitate delivery of natural gas to Gulf Coast customers including LNG terminals.
2022-05-16 - “This merger will allow both companies to benefit from the simplicity and scale of the combined entity going forward,” says Diamondback Energy CEO Travis Stice.
2022-05-03 - Ranger Oil said it signed separate agreements to acquire three “bolt-on” oil producing properties in the Eagle Ford Shale contiguous to Ranger’s existing assets.
2022-06-10 - Matador Resources entered into an agreement with a subsidiary of Summit Midstream Partners to acquire Summit’s Lane Gathering and Processing System in New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties.
2022-06-16 - Targa Resources’ acquisition of Lucid Energy in the Permian Basin from Riverstone Holdings and Goldman Sachs follows the company’s $200 million bolt-on of Southcross Energy earlier this year.