Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - NOIA President Erik Milito discusses the need for policies that enable the development of domestic oil and gas supplies, promote the energy transition and strengthen national security, including a timely leasing program.
2022-05-02 - BP’s Starlee Sykes provided an inside look during an OTC keynote presentation on how the operator is optimizing all four of its producing hubs in the Gulf of Mexico as part of its net-zero goals.
2022-04-28 - Here’s a look at the impact Halliburton’s ESTMZ system has had on the way that completions are performed and a new system that specifically addresses the increasing demands of the Gulf of Mexico Lower Tertiary.
2022-04-29 - For the month, drillers added 28 oil and gas rigs, Baker Hughes said in its latest report.
2022-06-28 - LLOG Exploration Co. announced the first oil produced from its deepwater Gulf of Mexico Spruance Field, with 16,000 bbl/d of oil, as well as 13 MMcf/d of gas.