Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-27 - Under its planned expansion, joint venture Dos Caminos projects to increase total throughput to its Mexico and Gulf Coast LNG markets by 1 Bcf/d, doubling its production.
2022-06-08 - Depleted natural gas inventories and market uncertainty across Europe make U.S. LNG a hot commodity as several countries begin to hedge bets on Russian gas.
2022-05-26 - The announcement by Enbridge follows Venture Global’s final investment decision on May 25 to build the $13.2 billion Plaquemines LNG project in Louisiana’s Plaquemines Parish.
2022-06-13 - Energy Transfer is the lone company in the project and continues its search for an equity partner or partners. It’s doubtful it would FID the project without an equity partner, an analyst told Hart Energy.
2022-07-21 - "The biggest opportunity right now is primarily in serving LNG, whether it's adding U.S. export capacity or building pipelines to bring the gas to LNG terminals," Morningstar strategist Stephen Ellis said, speaking to the growth of natural gas and LNG among U.S. midstream companies.