Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.
2022-04-29 - Patterson-UTI Energy may hire another 3,000 workers this year after hiring back 3,000 in 2021, and even has recruiters set up at a shopping mall in Williston, North Dakota, to find potential workers.
2022-04-21 - Women in Energy honorees Elizabeth Gerbel, CEO of EAG Services, and Carri Lockhart, Dril-Quip board member and former Equinor CTO, weigh in on what’s next for the industrial internet of things in the oil and gas industry.
2022-05-11 - Tanya Hendricks was appointed chief commercial officer of Project Canary to implement strategic growth strategies, including driving accountable, measurement-based ESG reporting on a global scale.
2022-05-18 - Research by DNV revealed that energy professionals believe that cyberattacks on the industry are likely to cause harm to life, property and the environment in the next two years.