Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Private companies produce some 60% of U.S. supply, making Sinema’s private equity amendment to the Inflation Reduction Act more important to fossil fuel finance than the “green bill” description might suggest.
2022-07-07 - Chris Powers, vice president for CCUS with Chevron New Energies, sat down recently with Hart Energy to speak about collaboration in two emerging areas getting the industry’s attention: CCUS and hydrogen.
2022-07-07 - In partnership with Denham Capital, Haymaker said it closed the acquisition of a “large-scale diversified mineral portfolio” holding mineral and royalty interests in thousands of wells across Texas, Louisiana, North Dakota and Montana.
2022-07-19 - Around 4,000 boe/d of the shortfall is associated with the performance of nonoperated wells, while the rest is due to mixed results from wells that came online during the quarter in the Austin Chalk region in southeast Texas.
2022-06-27 - Oxy's 1PointFive subsidiary will use 27,000 acres of Manulife Investment Management-owned Louisiana timberland to develop and operate a carbon sequestration hub.