Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said EPA’s actions could limit Permian Basin production, which could substantially increase pump prices.
2022-06-02 - Higher gas production could spur an increase in exports, however, higher LNG exports aren’t likely to flow just yet from Trinidad until a decision is taken regarding the restructuring of the Atlantic LNG complex.
2022-05-31 - With Colombian presidential hopefuls Gustavo Petro and Rodolfo Hernández, the U.S. government and investors are stuck with two bad options when it comes to fracking, energy investment and U.S. foreign relations, an analyst says.
2022-06-13 - The government of Trinidad and Tobago has been slow to alter its fiscal regime amid the ongoing reality that the country’s natural gas reserves could run out in less than 10 years, data provided in BP’s Statistical Review of World Energy shows.
2022-06-24 - Within the span of roughly two weeks, state-owned QatarEnergy has tapped supermajors from across the globe to lend a hand in the development of its mega LNG project in Qatar’s North Field East.