Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - A private seller retained Detring Energy Advisors to market for sale its overriding royalty interests (ORRI) located in the core of the Haynesville in Caddo Parish, Louisiana, operated by Paloma Natural Gas (PNG).
2022-08-08 - Stout Energy Inc. retained Permian Energy Partners (PEP) for the sale of an operated sale package with Yates, Seven Rivers, Queen, Colby and San Andres production in Winkler and Andrews counties in West Texas.
2022-08-08 - Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of operated working interest in eight wells in Calcasieu, Cameron and Lafayette parishes, Louisiana and Orange County Texas.
2022-08-04 - Read & Stevens Inc. and First Century Oil Inc. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of operated and nonoperated properties located in the Delaware Basin centered in Lea and Eddy Counties, New Mexico.
2022-08-03 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Diversified Energy’s acquisition of ConocoPhillips Midcon assets for $240 million and the sale of Baker Hughes’ Russian oilfield services business.