Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Ranger Oil added three “bolt-on” acquisitions in the Eagle Ford Shale, bringing the total of all-cash transactions signed in the second quarter to six worth a combined $110 million.
2022-04-14 - SilverBow Resources acquires liquids-weighed assets in western Eagle Ford through the acquisitions of Sundance Energy and SandPoint Resources that meaningfully increase SilverBow’s size and scale.
2022-04-19 - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management said it will offer 131,771 acres (53,326 hectares) to oil and gas companies in Wyoming, the largest planned sale.
2022-04-18 - The plan calls for the government to lease fewer acres for drilling than initially proposed, charge steeper royalties to oil and gas companies, and assess the climate impact of developing the acreage.
2022-05-03 - Exxon Mobil has been present in Romania’s upstream sector since November 2008, when it acquired an interest in the deepwater Neptun Deep block in the Black Sea.