Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-05-09 - In addition, PDC Energy said May 6 it paid off the Great Western Petroleum secured credit facility totaling $235 million and $312 million in principal amount of Great Western’s 12% senior secured notes due 2025.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-05-19 - Private operators will be a significant driver of the record growth as they have reacted quickly to the elevated market, increasing activity and output.
2022-06-09 - PDC Energy received its second Oil and Gas Development Plan (OGDP) permit approval for its Kenosha OGDP in Weld County, Colo.