Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-24 - Digital technology advances are creating new opportunities for continuous monitoring. The technology is also helping oil and gas companies find issues related to vented emissions, as a Houston-based operator recently discovered.
2022-04-28 - Haynesville operator Rockcliff Energy II is partnering with ESG scoring company Project Canary to continue the deployment of continuous emissions monitoring sensors in its operations.
2022-06-03 - Dr. Megan Pearl of Locus Bio-Energy Solutions and Catalyst Energy Services COO Seth Moore share ways shale producers can increase oil production efficiency while maintaining ESG-friendly operational practices.
2022-05-25 - Here’s what happened after the ESG ratings of the world’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer dropped.
2022-05-18 - Megan Pearl, director of technology at Locus Bio-Energy Solutions, discussed how the company’s naturally produced biosurfuctants are helping operators increase production while meeting climate goals.