Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-17 - The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals vacated the Louisiana district court decision to block the Interior Department’s leasing pause after Louisiana and a dozen states sued the administration established arguing that they would suffer injury from the policy.
2022-08-17 - Exxon Mobil has been looking to buy a stake in local deepwater fields of ONGC for some time.
2022-08-17 - Argentina’s macro environment will continue to weigh on state-owned shale producer YPF despite strong second-quarter financial results that benefitted from robust commodity prices and a strong recovery in energy demand across the South American country.
2022-08-17 - The partners will not submit a development plan for its Pecan oil field to Ghanaian authorities “until the challenges have been resolved,” Aker ASA CEO Oeyvind Eriksen told a call with analysts.
2022-08-17 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the sale of Laredo Petroleum’s Howard County properties in the Permian Basin to Northern Oil and Gas for $110 million.