Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Stratas Advisors expects oil prices will rebound from the current level and, for the most part, remain throughout the third quarter within the channel between $100 and $120. Here’s why.
2022-06-30 - Elected officials who normally are not very supportive of domestic petroleum, or even hostile to it, have suddenly become big fans of U.S. natural gas in the form of LNG exports.
2022-06-13 - Despite oil prices reaching 13-week highs last week, here are the factors that Stratas Advisors said in its latest forecast are currently putting downward pressure on oil demand.
2022-06-10 - The cuts to Chinese refiners come as more cheap Russian oil heads to the world's top oil importer.
2022-06-13 - U.S. road travel has remained relatively strong even as prices have risen. Still, economists expect demand may start to decline if prices remain above $5/bbl for a sustained period.