Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - Even window shopping for acreage, or submitting an official expression of interest in an area for potential auction by federal land authorities, would carry a $5 per acre cost if the bill is passed.
2022-06-02 - The settlement now puts pressure on the Biden administration to conduct a stringent environmental review of the leases at a time that president has been under heavy criticism from his voter base for backsliding on his campaign trail climate promises.
2022-07-05 - The release of the proposal by the Biden administration is only the second part of a three-step process to finalize “whether or how many” lease sales will be held in the five-year plan.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-07-05 - Ecuador’s Petroecuador has recuperated around 91% of its oil production lost in June due to protests over rising food and fuel prices, the state-owned company said on July 4.