Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-01 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including company updates from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-07-15 - Service providers Halliburton and Weatherford and data analytics company LYTT shared their automated technologies created to ensure efficiency in hydraulic fracturing operations.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-06-28 - Because oil and gas will still be part of the energy mix, executives said it also makes sense to incentivize lower-carbon basins like the Bakken.
2022-06-20 - Expanding the interface between information technology and operational technology makes cybersecurity more challenging and more critical than ever, Siemens Energy cybersecurity expert Sam Miorelli warned shale operators at DUG East.