Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Devon Energy’s $1.8 billion cash acquisition of Eagle Ford Shale operator Validus Energy and a $555 million Permian Basin deal by Apache.
2022-05-27 - Carr Resources Inc. retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of its operated oil and gas leasehold located in the Eastern Shelf of the Permian Basin in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-05-27 - Navitas Petroleum Onshore LLC retained Greenhill and Co. LLC for the sale of its nonoperated properties in Webster, Thompson, Manvel and East Hastings Fields in Texas.
2022-06-08 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including a $170 million Williston Basin bolt-on and Intrepid-backed Rio Grande E&P finds an exit.
2022-06-10 - Ballantyne Oil LLC retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC to divest certain operated working interest assets within the Williston Basin in Bottineau County, North Dakota.