Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-01 - “Continued operation of Freeport’s LNG export facility without corrective measures may pose an integrity risk to public safety, property or the environment,” the U.S. PHMSA said in its preliminary report.
2022-07-01 - Russian LNG production from projects such as Sakhalin-2 was likely to suffer as a results, said Saul Kavonic, head of Integrated Energy and Resources Research at Credit Suisse. “This will tighten the LNG market materially this decade,” he added.
2022-06-30 - “OPEC+ is mulling firing its last crude production bullets as it runs out of capacity to pump more, whilst refining capacity for oil products ... which drives the real economy, has declined markedly,” said Ehsan Khoman from MUFG bank.
2022-06-30 - Elected officials who normally are not very supportive of domestic petroleum, or even hostile to it, have suddenly become big fans of U.S. natural gas in the form of LNG exports.
2022-06-30 - Talks on the price cap would soon begin with countries in Latin America and Africa that are smaller but important consumers of Russian oil, a senior U.S. official told Reuters.