Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-19 - The U.S. oil and gas rig count fell by one to 762 in the week to Aug. 19, Baker Hughes said. That was the first time drillers cut the rig count for three consecutive weeks since July 2020.
2022-08-19 - The divestiture includes approximately 47,025 net acres of Montney rights on land north of the Peace River with no associated production or facilities, according to Crew Energy.
2022-08-19 - LLOG Exploration Offshore and Audubon Engineering Co.'s collaborative efforts will make LLOG's Salamanca project the first repurposed hub in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
2022-08-19 - Aker Energy, controlled by Aker ASA, owns 50% of the deepwater block off Ghana where the Pecan Field is located, while Lukoil holds 38%, Ghana National Petroleum Corp. has 10%, and Fueltrade 2%.
2022-08-18 - Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met Chevron CEO Michael Wirth in Kazakhstan on Aug. 18 and also discussed with him potential investments in petrochemicals and the expansion of Karachaganak, another giant oil project.