Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Aug. 1 that he secured a commitment from President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi to allow the long-delayed Mountain Valley to be completed.
2022-05-18 - In an exclusive video interview, Alisa Lukash, vice president of shale research at Rystad Energy, discussed how the current environment will impact short- and long-term sustainability strategies of U.S. shale companies.
2022-05-17 - The Biden administration mistakenly believes that the shale industry can "just run out, set up a bunch of rigs and grow production over night,” said Steve Green, president of Chevron's North America E&P division, speaking at Hart Energy's DUG Permian and Eagle Ford conference.
2022-06-02 - The lack of emissions guidelines could serve as a barrier to significant progress as E&P companies in the Lower 48 explore advancing carbon management technologies.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.