Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - The concept of ESG in the energy sector continues to evolve amid increasing backlash as discussion around energy security takes center stage.
2022-06-24 - President Joe Biden and 11 U.S. east coast states will work together to accelerate offshore wind facility development as part of the president's push to battle climate change.
2022-06-13 - The 20-year plan between Iran and Venezuela includes cooperation in the fields of oil, petrochemicals, defense, agriculture, tourism and culture plus the repair of Venezuelan refineries and the export of technical and engineering services.
2022-06-14 - About 100 CO2 stores could be required to meet the net zero by 2050 target, the North Sea Transition Authority said.
2022-06-15 - Massive amounts of these minerals will be needed to meet the United States’ emissions reduction goals, Jose Fernandez, under secretary for economic growth, energy and the environment at the State Department, said.