Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-23 - The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC), which has been collecting fees from gas wells and distributing them to local governments, said it has collected and distributed over $2.2 billion to Pennsylvania communities.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-06-29 - Despite the Hunt family’s famous patriarch—legendary oil tycoon H.L. Hunt—Petro-Hunt LLC’s dealings, including a recent Permian Basin acquisition, remain a family affair.
2022-06-21 - Percussion Petroleum II bought the bulk of its assets in the Permian Basin from Oasis Petroleum a year ago for $375 million plus contingent payments.