Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-07-22 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Josetta Jones, chief diversity and inclusion officer at Chevron Corp. based in San Ramon, Calif.
2022-08-04 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Anna Scott, co-founder and chief science officer of Project Canary based in Austin, Texas.
2022-06-10 - The U.S. solar industry sees the positive from Biden’s tariff pause but wonders what’s around the corner.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.