Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-15 - ‘Competitiveness must always be measured against the competitors, and all forms of clean hydrogen are still expensive,’ DNV’s Sverre Alvik says.
2022-06-01 - Recent announcements include a BP-Linde project comprising hydrogen production at Linde’s facilities in the Houston area with CCS as an integral part of the project from the start.
2022-08-02 - Three companies with proven CCS solutions explain how their technologies are at work today to reduce the carbon footprint of industrial operations including for Chevron in Bakersfield, Calif.
2022-08-04 - The two producers known for their EOR activity look to expand their CO₂ midstream operations. Also, one analyst points out the insufficiencies in the current policy in the U.S. to justify CCUS projects.
2022-08-04 - Through New Fortress Energy's infrastructure investment in Plug Power's Beaumont, Texas-based green hydrogen facility, the company will be able to produce nearly 50 tons of green hydrogen per day.