Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-19 - AI-driven software for unconventional assets helps operators finetune completion strategies and democratizes access to accurate production forecasting.
2022-06-09 - PDC Energy received its second Oil and Gas Development Plan (OGDP) permit approval for its Kenosha OGDP in Weld County, Colo.
2022-06-21 - “There’s lots of running room” in the Marcellus Shale for operators developing from an ESG perspective, Randall Wright, president of Wright & Co Inc., told DUG East attendees.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-06-27 - Shale producers in the U.S. are looking at refracking wells as a means to produce oil on a budget to offset the global oil shortage.