Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-27 - While Stratas Advisors said in its latest oil price forecast that they are less concerned about the talk of price caps at the G7 meeting, the firm is increasingly concerned about the risk of further escalation of the Russia-Ukraine conflict because of several developments.
2022-05-18 - Refining activity picked up in the most recent week, in response to tight product inventories and near-record exports that have forced diesel and gasoline prices to record levels in the U.S.
2022-06-02 - The fall comes even though the U.S. government released more than 5 million barrels of reserves in the most recent week and as net crude imports rose by 83,000 bbl/d, the EIA said.
2022-06-29 - The U.S. oil industry has been trying to boost output, but inventories keep dwindling, with supplies at the Cushing, Oklahoma hub dropping to the lowest since October 2014, the EIA said.
2022-05-06 - U.S. refined product exports have averaged 6.3 million barrels per day in the past four weeks, nearly the fastest rate of export in U.S. history.