Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - Expanding the budding U.S. offshore wind sector has been a key cog in the Biden administration’s clean energy ambitions, which includes deploying 30 GW of offshore wind by 2030.
2022-06-01 - EOG Resouces CEO Ezra Yacob told investors on June 1 he expected discipline to hold in the North American E&P industry. He anticipates EOG to grow its oil production by roughly 5% this year.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.